Scrabble word: KNOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOT exist?
Definitions of KNOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a tight cluster of people or things
- noun - any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- noun - a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- noun - something twisted and tight and swollen
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - soft lump or unevenness in a yarn
- noun - a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
- verb - make into knots
- verb - tie or fasten into a knot
- verb - tangle or complicate
- A compact intersection of interlaced material, such as cord, ribbon, or rope.
- A fastening made by tying together lengths of material, such as rope, in a prescribed way.
- A decorative bow of ribbon, fabric, or braid.
- A unifying bond, especially a marriage bond.
- A tight cluster of persons or things: a knot of onlookers.
- A feeling of tightness: a knot of fear in my stomach.
- A complex problem.
- A hard place or lump, especially on a tree, at a point from which a stem or branch grows.
- The round, often darker cross section of such a lump as it appears on a piece of cut lumber.
- A protuberant growth or swelling in a tissue: a knot in a gland.
- A division on a log line used to measure the speed of a ship.
- A distance of one nautical mile.
- To tie in or fasten with a knot or knots.
- To snarl or entangle.
- To cause to form a knot or knots.
- To form a knot or knots.
- In nautical usage knot is a unit of speed, not of distance, and has a built-in meaning of “per hour.
- verb - to tie in a knot (a closed loop)
There are 4 letters in KNOT: K N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOT plus a wildcard: KNOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOT
Images for KNOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.