Scrabble word: KENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does KENT exist?
Definitions of KENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a county in southeastern England on the English Channel
- noun - United States painter noted for his woodcuts (1882-1971)
- A region and former kingdom of southeast England.
- A city of northeast Ohio east-northeast of Akron.
- A city of west-central Washington south of Seattle.
- adj - to have a true understanding of [v KNEW, KNOWN, KNOWING, KNOWS] : KNOWABLE
There are 4 letters in KENT: E K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KENT plus a wildcard: KENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KENT
Images for KENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.