Scrabble word: KENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does KENT exist?
Definitions of KENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a county in southeastern England on the English Channel
- noun - United States painter noted for his woodcuts (1882-1971)
- noun - range of what one can know or understand
- noun - the range of vision
- A region and former kingdom of southeast England.
- A city of northeast Ohio east-northeast of Akron.
- A city of west-central Washington south of Seattle.
- adj - to have a true understanding of [v KNEW, KNOWN, KNOWING, KNOWS] : KNOWABLE