Scrabble word: ATONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATONE exist?
Definitions of ATONE in dictionaries:
- verb - make amends for
- verb - turn away from sin or do penitence
- To make amends, as for a sin or fault: These crimes must be atoned for.
- To agree.
- To expiate.
- To conciliate; appease: “So heaven, atoned, shall dying Greece restore” (Alexander Pope).
- To reconcile or harmonize.
- adj - to make amends or reparation [v ATONED, ATONING, ATONES] : ATONABLE
There are 5 letters in ATONE: A E N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATONE plus a wildcard: ATONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATONE
Images for ATONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.