Scrabble word: NOTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTES exist?
Definitions of NOTES in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief written record
- noun - a short personal letter
- noun - a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
- noun - a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling
- noun - a characteristic emotional quality
- noun - a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- noun - a comment or instruction (usually added)
- noun - high status importance owing to marked superiority
- noun - a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
- verb - make mention of
- verb - notice or perceive
- verb - observe with care or pay close attention to
- verb - make a written note of
- verb - to write down
There are 5 letters in NOTES: E N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOTES plus a wildcard: NOTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOTES
Images for NOTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.