Scrabble word: TENSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENSOR exist?
Definitions of TENSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a generalization of the concept of a vector
- noun - any of several muscles that cause an attached structure to become tense or firm
- A muscle that stretches or tightens a body part.
- A set of quantities that obey certain transformation laws relating the bases in one generalized coordinate system to those of another and involving partial derivative sums.
- noun - a muscle that stretches a body part
There are 6 letters in TENSOR: E N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENSOR plus a wildcard: TENSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENSOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENSOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.