Scrabble word: TENSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENSOR exist?
Definitions of TENSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a generalization of the concept of a vector
- noun - any of several muscles that cause an attached structure to become tense or firm
- A muscle that stretches or tightens a body part.
- A set of quantities that obey certain transformation laws relating the bases in one generalized coordinate system to those of another and involving partial derivative sums.
- noun - a muscle that stretches a body part