Scrabble word: ORIENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORIENTS exist?
Definitions of ORIENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the countries of Asia
- noun - the hemisphere that includes Eurasia and Africa and Australia
- verb - be oriented
- verb - determine one's position with reference to another point
- verb - cause to point
- verb - familiarize (someone) with new surroundings or circumstances
- verb - adjust to a specific need or market
- verb - to adjust in relation to something else
There are 7 letters in ORIENTS: E I N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORIENTS plus a wildcard: ORIENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORIENTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORIENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.