Scrabble word: INSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSET exist?
Definitions of INSET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one
- noun - an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- noun - a piece of material used to strengthen or enlarge a garment
- verb - set or place in
- To set in; insert.
- To furnish with an inset.
- A small map or illustration set within a larger one.
- A leaf or group of pages inserted into a publication.
- A piece of material set into a garment as decoration or trim.
- An inflow, as of water.
- A channel.
- verb - to put in
There are 5 letters in INSET: E I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSET plus a wildcard: INSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSET
Images for INSET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.