Scrabble word: INSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSET exist?
Definitions of INSET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one
- noun - an artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- noun - a piece of material used to strengthen or enlarge a garment
- verb - set or place in
- To set in; insert.
- To furnish with an inset.
- A small map or illustration set within a larger one.
- A leaf or group of pages inserted into a publication.
- A piece of material set into a garment as decoration or trim.
- An inflow, as of water.
- A channel.
- verb - to put in