Scrabble word: INSTEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTEP exist?
Definitions of INSTEP in dictionaries:
- noun - the arch of the foot
- noun - the part of a shoe or stocking that covers the arch of the foot
- The arched middle part of the human foot between the toes and the ankle.
- The part of a shoe or stocking covering the instep.
- noun - a part of the foot
There are 6 letters in INSTEP: E I N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSTEP plus a wildcard: INSTEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTEP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSTEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.