Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PECTINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECTINS exist?
Definitions of PECTINS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various water-soluble colloidal carbohydrates that occur in ripe fruit and vegetables
- adj - a carbohydrate derivative [n -S] : PECTIC
There are 7 letters in PECTINS: C E I N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PECTINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PECTINS plus a wildcard: PECTINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PECTINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PECTINS
- Shaping the cell Dynamic pectins and role of pectin methylation ...
- bean gum thickener pectins citric acid colour beta carotene flavouring
- Chemistry Department at Western Washington University
- Immediate Release Gastrointestinal Drug Delivery System - Patent ...
- pectins premixes preservatives proteins natural flavors artificial ...
- Watch this FREE VIDEO for more information and to connect with Jandi
- ... & Supplies Mixes pectins & Sauces BALL FIESTA SALSA MIX 6.77OZ
- CP Kelcos pectins bring home the gold at food ingredients show in ...
- VEGAN FASHION - Makeup - Eco Friendly Products -
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.