Scrabble word: INSECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSECT exist?
Definitions of INSECT in dictionaries:
- noun - small air-breathing arthropod
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- Any of numerous usually small arthropod animals of the class Insecta, having an adult stage characterized by three pairs of legs and a body segmented into head, thorax, and abdomen and usually having two pairs of wings.
- Any of various similar arthropod animals, such as spiders, centipedes, or ticks.
- An insignificant or contemptible person.
- noun - any of a class of small invertebrate animals