Scrabble word: INSECT
Is INSECT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INSECT in dictionaries:
- noun - small air-breathing arthropod
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- Any of numerous usually small arthropod animals of the class Insecta, having an adult stage characterized by three pairs of legs and a body segmented into head, thorax, and abdomen and usually having two pairs of wings.
- Any of various similar arthropod animals, such as spiders, centipedes, or ticks.
- An insignificant or contemptible person.
- noun - any of a class of small invertebrate animals
There are 6 letters in INSECT: C E I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSECT
Click to search all anagrams of INSECT plus a wildcard: INSECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSECT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.