Scrabble word: NICEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does NICEST exist?
Definitions of NICEST in dictionaries:
- adj - pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance
- adj - socially or conventionally correct
- adj - done with delicacy and skill
- adj - excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
- adj - exhibiting courtesy and politeness
- adv - pleasing to the senses [adj NICER, NICEST] : NICELY
There are 6 letters in NICEST: C E I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NICEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NICEST plus a wildcard: NICEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NICEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NICEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.