Scrabble word: SECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECTION exist?
Definitions of SECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical)
- noun - a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope
- noun - a distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people
- noun - one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- noun - a small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon
- noun - one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- noun - a land unit equal to 1 square mile
- noun - (geometry) the area created by a plane cutting through a solid
- noun - a small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately
- noun - a division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class
- noun - a small army unit usually having a special function
- noun - a specialized division of a large organization
- noun - a segment of a citrus fruit
- noun - the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
- verb - divide into segments
- One of several components; a piece.
- A subdivision of a written work.
- A division of a statute or code.
- A distinct portion of a newspaper: the sports section.
- A distinct area of a town, county, or country: a residential section.
- A land unit equal to one square mile (2.
- The act or process of separating or cutting, especially the surgical cutting or dividing of tissue.
- A thin slice, as of tissue, suitable for microscopic examination.
- A segment of a fruit, especially a citrus fruit.
- Representation of a solid object as it would appear if cut by an intersecting plane, so that the internal structure is displayed.
- A group of instruments or voices in the same class considered as a division of a band, an orchestra, or a choir: the rhythm section; the woodwind section.
- A class or discussion group of students taking the same course: She taught three sections of English composition.
- A portion of railroad track maintained by a single crew.
- An area in a train’s sleeping car containing an upper and a lower berth.
- An army tactical unit smaller than a platoon and larger than a squad.
- A unit of vessels or aircraft within a division of armed forces.
- One of two or more vehicles, such as a bus or train, given the same route and schedule, often used to carry extra passengers.
- The character (§) used in printing to mark the beginning of a section.
- This character used as the fourth in a series of reference marks for footnotes.
- To separate or divide into parts.
- To cut or divide (tissue) surgically.
- To shade or crosshatch (part of a drawing) to indicate sections.
- verb - to divide into sections (distinct parts)
There are 7 letters in SECTION: C E I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECTION plus a wildcard: SECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECTION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.