Scrabble word: SINCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINCE exist?
Definitions of SINCE in dictionaries:
- From then until now or between then and now: They left town and haven’t been here since.
- Before now; ago: a name long since forgotten.
- After some point in the past; at a subsequent time: My friend has since married and moved to California.
- Continuously from: They have been friends since childhood.
- Intermittently from: She’s been skiing since childhood.
- During the period subsequent to the time when: He hasn’t been home since he graduated.
- Continuously from the time when: They have been friends ever since they were in grade school.
- Inasmuch as; because: Since you’re not interested, I won’t tell you about it.
- adv - from then until now
There are 5 letters in SINCE: C E I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINCE plus a wildcard: SINCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINCE
Images for SINCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.