Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINCES exist?
Definitions of WINCES in dictionaries:
- noun - the facial expression of sudden pain
- noun - a reflex response to sudden pain
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - make a face indicating disgust or dislike
- v - to shrink back involuntarily
There are 6 letters in WINCES: C E I N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINCES plus a wildcard: WINCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINCES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINCES
- MEN IN BLACK III SONG SOMEWHERE MARTIN SCORSESE winces IN PAIN
- Amanda winces - TV Fanatic
- D1 - November 2004 Pictures Jasper winces
- Ernie winces.
- Evander Holyfield winces after Mike Tyson bites his ear. Photograph ...
- Kobe Bryant winces in New York.JPG
- Perry winces while Dr. Doofenshmirtz gets attacked by the invisible ...
- Metta World Peace winces in pain.JPG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.