Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINCHES exist?
Definitions of WINCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - lifting device consisting of a horizontal cylinder turned by a crank on which a cable or rope winds
- verb - pull or lift up with or as if with a winch
- v - to raise with a winch (a hoisting machine)
There are 7 letters in WINCHES: C E H I N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINCHES plus a wildcard: WINCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINCHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINCHES
- DC winches and Hydraulic winches
- winches with Brake Device - Detailed info for winches with Brake ...
- winches -1 Manufacturer Supplier Factory Exporter in china
- winches - winches Exporter Manufacturer & Supplier Mumbai India
- Hydraulic winches -7 Manufacturer Supplier Factory Exporter in ...
- electric winches 12000lb truck winches - HC 12000lb - HC winches X ...
- Home Winch Selection Where to Buy Why buy Warrior The Company Warranty ...
- ... winchesElectric Lifting winchesHydraulic Lifting winchesIndia
- Active Lifting - Pacific Comeup Electric winches
- winches ingeniosos - Pgina 2 - TwistedAndes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.