Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWINE exist?
Definitions of SWINE in dictionaries:
- noun - stout-bodied short-legged omnivorous animals
- Any of various omnivorous, even-toed ungulates of the family Suidae, including pigs, hogs, and boars, having a stout body with thick skin, a short neck, and a movable snout.
- A person regarded as brutish or contemptible.
- n - a domestic pig
There are 5 letters in SWINE: E I N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWINE plus a wildcard: SWINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWINE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWINE
- H1N1 swine Flu Facts H1N1 swine Flu H1N1 swine Flu
- Still many people are holding out hope that at the very least swine ...
- swine Flu In Ohio Public Health Emergency Declared For swine Flu
- Guide to swine Flu In-Depth Reports
- The swine Flu Cure That The Government
- ... swine flu and called for coordinated action to avoid the virus getting
- 75 Things You Should Know About swine Flu - Current Health Articles
- use swine flu to teach citizenship
- swine Flu Update & swine Flu Facts
- Clayton Agri-Marketing Inc.- swine