Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEWING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEWING exist?
Definitions of SEWING in dictionaries:
- noun - joining or attaching by stitches
- noun - needlework on which you are working with needle and thread
- verb - fasten by sewing
- verb - create (clothes) with cloth
- The act, occupation, or hobby of one who sews.
- The article on which one is working with needle and thread; needlework.
- noun - material that has been or is to be sewed
There are 6 letters in SEWING: E G I N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEWING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEWING plus a wildcard: SEWING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEWING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEWING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.