Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TWINGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINGES exist?
Definitions of TWINGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden sharp feeling
- noun - a sharp stab of pain
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - feel a sudden sharp, local pain
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- v - to affect with a sharp pain
There are 7 letters in TWINGES: E G I N S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWINGES plus a wildcard: TWINGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWINGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TWINGES
- Do you get twinges of painpressure in lower abdomen
- Life is best experienced in the company of a woman.
- twinges left side lower abdomen warm numb feeling) (sharp twinges ...
- keep getting twinges in my womb.
- company logos free. Logo Smartz
- Thread Random vaginal twinges stabbing sensations anyone The Bump ...
- health condition about pain and twinges.
- jaw has sharp twinges
- Pulling in stomach after ivf ford truck pulling pickups for sale
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.