Scrabble word: STING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STING exist?
Definitions of STING in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of pain
- noun - a mental pain or distress
- noun - a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- verb - cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- verb - deliver a sting to
- verb - saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging
- To pierce or wound painfully with or as if with a sharp-pointed structure or organ, as that of certain insects.
- To cause to feel a sharp, smarting pain by or as if by pricking with a sharp point: smoke stinging our eyes.
- To cause to suffer keenly in the mind or feelings: Those harsh words stung me bitterly.
- To spur on by or as if by sharp irritation.
- To cheat or overcharge.
- To have, use, or wound with or as if with a sharp-pointed structure or organ, as that of certain insects.
- To cause or feel a sharp, smarting pain.
- The act of stinging.
- The wound or pain caused by or as if by stinging.
- A sharp, piercing organ or part, often ejecting a venomous secretion, as the modified ovipositor of a bee or wasp or the spine of certain fishes.
- A stinging power, quality, or capacity.
- A keen stimulus or incitement; a goad or spur: the sting of curiosity.
- verb - to prick painfully
There are 5 letters in STING: G I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STING plus a wildcard: STING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STING
Images for STING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.