Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIANTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIANTS exist?
Definitions of GIANTS in dictionaries:
- noun - any creature of exceptional size
- noun - a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- noun - an unusually large enterprise
- noun - a very large person
- noun - someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- noun - an imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength
- noun - a very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
- noun - a person or thing of great size
There are 6 letters in GIANTS: A G I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIANTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIANTS plus a wildcard: GIANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIANTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIANTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.