Scrabble word: SAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAINT exist?
Definitions of SAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has died and has been declared a saint by canonization
- noun - person of exceptional holiness
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- verb - hold sacred
- verb - declare (a dead person) to be a saint
- A person officially recognized, especially by canonization, as being entitled to public veneration and capable of interceding for people on earth.
- A person who has died and gone to heaven.
- An extremely virtuous person.
- verb - to declare to be a saint (a person of exceptional holiness)
There are 5 letters in SAINT: A I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAINT plus a wildcard: SAINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAINT
Images for SAINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.