Scrabble word: SAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAINT exist?
Definitions of SAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has died and has been declared a saint by canonization
- noun - person of exceptional holiness
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- verb - hold sacred
- verb - declare (a dead person) to be a saint
- A person officially recognized, especially by canonization, as being entitled to public veneration and capable of interceding for people on earth.
- A person who has died and gone to heaven.
- An extremely virtuous person.
- verb - to declare to be a saint (a person of exceptional holiness)