Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAINT exist?
Definitions of SAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has died and has been declared a saint by canonization
- noun - person of exceptional holiness
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- verb - hold sacred
- verb - declare (a dead person) to be a saint
- A person officially recognized, especially by canonization, as being entitled to public veneration and capable of interceding for people on earth.
- A person who has died and gone to heaven.
- An extremely virtuous person.
- v - to declare to be a saint (a person of exceptional holiness)
There are 5 letters in SAINT: A I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAINT plus a wildcard: SAINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAINT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAINT
- saint-peter card
- saint Monica saints.SQPN.com
- saint Sebastian saints.SQPN.com
- saint Etienne Premier-Martyr et Archidiacre - icone grecque ...
- Orthodoxy in NWA Synaxis of St. John the Baptist
- St. Joseph St. Margaret of Scotland
- La vie et la passion du saint et glorieux Grand-Martyr Georges le ...
- Exemplary Mother of the great Augustine
- saint JOSEPH WITH FADE BORDER
- St. Sebastian - Raphael - WikiPaintings.org