Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SATINY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATINY exist?
Definitions of SATINY in dictionaries:
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- Lustrous and smooth like satin.
- n - a smooth fabric
There are 6 letters in SATINY: A I N S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATINY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATINY plus a wildcard: SATINY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATINY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SATINY
- satiny willow videos photos and facts - Salix pellita - ARKive
- Purple satiny Wallpapers and Purple satiny Backgrounds 1 of 1
- satiny Skin - 10 New Beauty Products I Want to Try Beauty
- satiny Tapes Combined In Form Of Olympic Rings Stock Photos - Image ...
- satiny Box For Ornaments Of Dark Blue Color Stock Photos - Image ...
- satiny Chocolate Glaze Recipe Yummly
- satiny Parrot Snake002 satiny Parrot Snake
- satiny Bedclothes Stock Photo - Image 6644470
- satiny Puffer Jacket with Faux Fur Trim review buy shop with ...
- satiny-Soft Embroidered Caftan [BUY]
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.