Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NASTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NASTY exist?
Definitions of NASTY in dictionaries:
- adj - offensive or even (of persons) malicious
- adj - exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
- adj - characterized by obscenity
- adj - disgustingly dirty
- Disgustingly dirty.
- Physically repellent.
- Morally offensive; indecent.
- Malicious; spiteful: “Will he say nasty things at my funeral?” (Ezra Pound).
- See Synonyms at dirty.
- Painful or dangerous; grave: a nasty accident.
- Exasperatingly difficult to solve or handle: a nasty puzzle; a nasty problem.
- adv - offensive to the senses [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : NASTILY
- n - something that is nasty
There are 5 letters in NASTY: A N S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NASTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NASTY plus a wildcard: NASTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NASTY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NASTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.