Scrabble word: SCANTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCANTY exist?
Definitions of SCANTY in dictionaries:
- noun - short underpants for women or children (usually used in the plural)
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- Barely sufficient or adequate.
- Insufficient, as in extent or degree.
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
There are 6 letters in SCANTY: A C N S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCANTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCANTY plus a wildcard: SCANTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCANTY
Images for SCANTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.