Scrabble word: CYST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYST exist?
Definitions of CYST in dictionaries:
- noun - a closed sac that develops abnormally in some body structure
- noun - a small anatomically normal sac or bladderlike structure (especially one containing fluid)
- An abnormal membranous sac containing a gaseous, liquid, or semisolid substance.
- A sac or vesicle in the body.
- A small capsulelike sac that encloses certain organisms in their dormant or larval stage.
- A thick-walled resting spore, as in certain algae or fungi.
- noun - a pouchlike structure in an animal or plant
There are 4 letters in CYST: C S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYST plus a wildcard: CYST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYST
Images for CYST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.