Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYNTAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNTAX exist?
Definitions of SYNTAX in dictionaries:
- noun - the grammatical arrangement of words in sentences
- noun - a systematic orderly arrangement
- noun - studies of the rules for forming admissible sentences
- The study of the rules whereby words or other elements of sentence structure are combined to form grammatical sentences.
- A publication, such as a book, that presents such rules.
- The pattern of formation of sentences or phrases in a language.
- Such a pattern in a particular sentence or discourse.
- The rules governing construction of a machine language.
- A systematic, orderly arrangement.
- n - the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences
There are 6 letters in SYNTAX: A N S T X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNTAX plus a wildcard: SYNTAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNTAX
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNTAX
- Of course all dimensions of the syntax Easy-Walking are DHV-approved ...
- Side Effects of syntax ktravula a travelogue
- syntax diagram adapted from Holtzman 1994.)
- English syntax An Introduction
- in chapter 9 yule teaches us about syntaxsyntax is a word that ...
- syntaxsyntax seguimento de 4 anos
- syntax Directed Quality Processes
- ... diagram specification of the syntax of a portion ofa graphical editor
- enllinguistics - syntax