Scrabble word: SYNTAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNTAX exist?
Definitions of SYNTAX in dictionaries:
- noun - the grammatical arrangement of words in sentences
- noun - a systematic orderly arrangement
- noun - studies of the rules for forming admissible sentences
- The study of the rules whereby words or other elements of sentence structure are combined to form grammatical sentences.
- A publication, such as a book, that presents such rules.
- The pattern of formation of sentences or phrases in a language.
- Such a pattern in a particular sentence or discourse.
- The rules governing construction of a machine language.
- A systematic, orderly arrangement.
- noun - the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences
There are 6 letters in SYNTAX: A N S T X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNTAX plus a wildcard: SYNTAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNTAX
Images for SYNTAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.