Scrabble word: SYNTAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNTAX exist?
Definitions of SYNTAX in dictionaries:
- noun - the grammatical arrangement of words in sentences
- noun - a systematic orderly arrangement
- noun - studies of the rules for forming admissible sentences
- The study of the rules whereby words or other elements of sentence structure are combined to form grammatical sentences.
- A publication, such as a book, that presents such rules.
- The pattern of formation of sentences or phrases in a language.
- Such a pattern in a particular sentence or discourse.
- The rules governing construction of a machine language.
- A systematic, orderly arrangement.
- noun - the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences