Scrabble word: STAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAINS exist?
Definitions of STAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soiled or discolored appearance
- noun - (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - color with a liquid dye or tint
- verb - produce or leave stains
- verb - make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air
- verb - color for microscopic study
- verb - to discolor or dirty
There are 6 letters in STAINS: A I N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAINS plus a wildcard: STAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAINS
Images for STAINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.