Scrabble word: SUSTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUSTAIN exist?
Definitions of SUSTAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - lengthen or extend in duration or space
- verb - undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- verb - provide with nourishment
- verb - supply with necessities and support
- verb - be the physical support of
- verb - admit as valid
- verb - establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- To keep in existence; maintain.
- To supply with necessities or nourishment; provide for.
- To support from below; keep from falling or sinking; prop.
- To support the spirits, vitality, or resolution of; encourage.
- To bear up under; withstand: can’t sustain the blistering heat.
- To affirm the validity of: The judge has sustained the prosecutor’s objection.
- To prove or corroborate; confirm.
- To keep up (a joke or an assumed role, for example) competently.
- verb - to maintain by providing with food and drink
There are 7 letters in SUSTAIN: A I N S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUSTAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUSTAIN plus a wildcard: SUSTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUSTAIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUSTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.