Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUSTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUSTAIN exist?
Definitions of SUSTAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - lengthen or extend in duration or space
- verb - undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- verb - provide with nourishment
- verb - supply with necessities and support
- verb - be the physical support of
- verb - admit as valid
- verb - establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- To keep in existence; maintain.
- To supply with necessities or nourishment; provide for.
- To support from below; keep from falling or sinking; prop.
- To support the spirits, vitality, or resolution of; encourage.
- To bear up under; withstand: can’t sustain the blistering heat.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_E.
- To affirm the validity of: The judge has sustained the prosecutor’s objection.
- To prove or corroborate; confirm.
- To keep up (a joke or an assumed role, for example) competently.
- v - to maintain by providing with food and drink
There are 7 letters in SUSTAIN: A I N S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUSTAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUSTAIN plus a wildcard: SUSTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUSTAIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUSTAIN
- sustaining Your Business With sustainable Design Lowes ProServices
- Some photographs from the 1994 conference can be seen by clicking here ...
- KR Connect Blog of Kevin Roberts CEO Worldwide Saatchi & Saatchi ...
- Scott Creates sustainable Living Seminars - Landmark Education News ...
- sustaining Excellence conference
- sustaining Vitality Growth and Profitability Perpetually
- sustainability is a process of evolution not revolution - CIOL
- sustain BAUNILHA - 380GR - Brazil Market Store
- Find out more about sustainibility at UNION
- sustain The penultimate installment of a series intended to change ...