Scrabble word: UNITS
Is UNITS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNITS in dictionaries:
- noun - any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange
- noun - an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole
- noun - an organization regarded as part of a larger social group
- noun - a single undivided whole
- noun - a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else
- noun - an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- noun - a specific quantity used as a standard of measurement
There are 5 letters in UNITS: I N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNITS
Click to search all anagrams of UNITS plus a wildcard: UNITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNITS
Images for UNITS
Lookup in Wiki for UNITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.