Scrabble word: INSULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSULT exist?
Definitions of INSULT in dictionaries:
- noun - a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- noun - a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of deliberate disrespect
- verb - treat, mention, or speak to rudely
- To treat with gross insensitivity, insolence, or contemptuous rudeness.
- To affront or demean: an absurd speech that insulted the intelligence of the audience.
- To make an attack on.
- To behave arrogantly.
- To give offense; offend: a speech that was intended to insult.
- An offensive action or remark.
- A bodily injury, irritation, or trauma.
- verb - to treat offensively
There are 6 letters in INSULT: I L N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSULT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSULT plus a wildcard: INSULT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSULT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSULT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.