Scrabble word: INSULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSULT exist?
Definitions of INSULT in dictionaries:
- noun - a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- noun - a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of deliberate disrespect
- verb - treat, mention, or speak to rudely
- To treat with gross insensitivity, insolence, or contemptuous rudeness.
- To affront or demean: an absurd speech that insulted the intelligence of the audience.
- To make an attack on.
- To behave arrogantly.
- To give offense; offend: a speech that was intended to insult.
- An offensive action or remark.
- A bodily injury, irritation, or trauma.
- verb - to treat offensively