Scrabble word: STUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUN exist?
Definitions of STUN in dictionaries:
- verb - make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow
- verb - hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- verb - overcome as with astonishment or disbelief
- To daze or render senseless, by or as if by a blow.
- To overwhelm or daze with a loud noise.
- A blow or shock that stupefies.
- verb - to render senseless or incapable of action
There are 4 letters in STUN: N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUN plus a wildcard: STUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUN
Images for STUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.