Scrabble word: PUNTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUNTS exist?
Definitions of PUNTS in dictionaries:
- noun - formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland
- noun - an open flat-bottomed boat used in shallow waters and propelled by a long pole
- noun - (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground
- verb - kick the ball
- verb - propel with a pole
- verb - place a bet on
- verb - to propel through water with a pole
There are 5 letters in PUNTS: N P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUNTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUNTS plus a wildcard: PUNTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUNTS
Images for PUNTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.