Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INPUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INPUTS exist?
Definitions of INPUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - signal going into an electronic system
- noun - a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- noun - any stimulating information or event
- noun - a component of production
- verb - enter (data or a program) into a computer
- verb - to enter data into a computer
There are 6 letters in INPUTS: I N P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INPUTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INPUTS plus a wildcard: INPUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INPUTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INPUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.