Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINS exist?
Definitions of PINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
- noun - when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- noun - small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- noun - a number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- noun - cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- noun - a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins
- verb - pierce with a pin
- verb - immobilize a piece
- v - to fasten with a pin (a slender, pointed piece of metal)
There are 4 letters in PINS: I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINS plus a wildcard: PINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINS
Images for PINS
- FileSplit pins.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- This and the small size of the pins also suggests that they may have ...
- pins & Diamante - Silk Wedding Designs
- Baseball Trading pins Improve Your Collection
- FileSafety pins.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Pin Down Your Network Cachinko
- Stainless Steel Safety pins - 50Bag MedixUSA - First Aid Supplies ...
- Lapel pins (metal pins enamel pins) and buttons in all sizes
- Sewing pins Stock Photo Roksana Bashyrova 1171150
- shipping s&h anywhere is 4. additional items ship free.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.