Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIPE exist?
Definitions of SNIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - Old or New World straight-billed game bird of the sandpiper family
- noun - a gunshot from a concealed location
- verb - hunt or shoot snipe
- verb - aim and shoot with great precision
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- Any of various long-billed shore birds of the genus Gallinago or Capella, related to the woodcocks and sandpipers, especially the common, widely distributed species G.
- Any of various similar or related birds.
- A shot, especially a gunshot, from a concealed place.
- To shoot at individuals from a concealed place.
- To shoot snipe.
- To make malicious, underhand remarks or attacks.
- v - to shoot at individuals from a concealed place
There are 5 letters in SNIPE: E I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIPE plus a wildcard: SNIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIPE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNIPE
- FileCommon snipe fencepost.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Wilsons snipe Photos - Photographs - Pictures
- Wilsons snipe Photo - Photograph - Picture
- ArchivoCommon snipe (Gallinago gallinago) 08-11-2005 15-50-44.JPG ...
- Wilsons snipe - Gallinago delicata
- snipe (Common snipe) - List of Birds Facts Nest Eggs Ground Birds ...
- Common snipe (Wilsons snipe) Photo
- Similar Species Jack snipe Woodcock
- snipesnipe wallpaper snipe picture snipe photo - Animal Pictures ...