Scrabble word: SNIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIPE exist?
Definitions of SNIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - Old or New World straight-billed game bird of the sandpiper family
- noun - a gunshot from a concealed location
- verb - hunt or shoot snipe
- verb - aim and shoot with great precision
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- Any of various long-billed shore birds of the genus Gallinago or Capella, related to the woodcocks and sandpipers, especially the common, widely distributed species G.
- Any of various similar or related birds.
- A shot, especially a gunshot, from a concealed place.
- To shoot at individuals from a concealed place.
- To shoot snipe.
- To make malicious, underhand remarks or attacks.
- verb - to shoot at individuals from a concealed place
There are 5 letters in SNIPE: E I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIPE plus a wildcard: SNIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIPE
Images for SNIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.