Scrabble word: SNIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIPE exist?
Definitions of SNIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - Old or New World straight-billed game bird of the sandpiper family
- noun - a gunshot from a concealed location
- verb - hunt or shoot snipe
- verb - aim and shoot with great precision
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- Any of various long-billed shore birds of the genus Gallinago or Capella, related to the woodcocks and sandpipers, especially the common, widely distributed species G.
- Any of various similar or related birds.
- A shot, especially a gunshot, from a concealed place.
- To shoot at individuals from a concealed place.
- To shoot snipe.
- To make malicious, underhand remarks or attacks.
- verb - to shoot at individuals from a concealed place