Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUPINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPINE exist?
Definitions of SUPINE in dictionaries:
- adj - lying face upward
- adj - offering no resistance
- Lying on the back or having the face upward.
- Having the palm upward.
- Marked by or showing lethargy, passivity, or blameworthy indifference.
- A defective Latin verbal noun of the fourth declension, having very limited syntax and only two cases, an accusative in -tum or -sum and an ablative in -t7 or -s7.
- n - a Latin verbal noun
There are 6 letters in SUPINE: E I N P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPINE plus a wildcard: SUPINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPINE
- Filesupine and prone 2012-02-20.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Patient Positioning
- Iyengar - Iyengar Yoga - Asanas - supine Asanas
- Filesupine.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Medical Lights Surgical Lights Examination Lights Dental Lights ...
- supine (Back) Position Padding
- supine position
- supine Bench Press - dy010 - dayou (China Manufacturer) - Body ...
- Neonate in supine position at day of life 1. Significant abdominal and ...
- Su pine Position (Yoga Postures in supine position)