Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUPINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPINE exist?
Definitions of SUPINE in dictionaries:
- adj - lying face upward
- adj - offering no resistance
- Lying on the back or having the face upward.
- Having the palm upward.
- Marked by or showing lethargy, passivity, or blameworthy indifference.
- A defective Latin verbal noun of the fourth declension, having very limited syntax and only two cases, an accusative in -tum or -sum and an ablative in -t7 or -s7.
- noun - a Latin verbal noun
There are 6 letters in SUPINE: E I N P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPINE plus a wildcard: SUPINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.