Scrabble word: PENS
Is PENS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- noun - an enclosure for confining livestock
- noun - a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- noun - a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- noun - female swan
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - to write with a pen (an instrument for writing with fluid ink)
There are 4 letters in PENS: E N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENS
Click to search all anagrams of PENS plus a wildcard: PENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENS
Images for PENS
Lookup in Wiki for PENS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.