Scrabble word: SPENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPENT exist?
Definitions of SPENT in dictionaries:
- verb - pass time in a specific way
- verb - pay out
- verb - spend completely
- adj - depleted of energy, force, or strength
- adj - drained of energy or effectiveness
- Used up; consumed: a spent youth.
- Having come to an end; passed: a spent era of opulence.
- Depleted of energy, force, or strength; exhausted: At the end of the hot day the spent workers slept under a shady tree.
- Of or relating to a vessel at the end of a voyage, with fuel, stores, and water consumed and cargo discharged.
- verb - to pay out
There are 5 letters in SPENT: E N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPENT plus a wildcard: SPENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPENT
Images for SPENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.