Scrabble word: SPENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPENT exist?
Definitions of SPENT in dictionaries:
- adj - depleted of energy, force, or strength
- adj - drained of energy or effectiveness
- Used up; consumed: a spent youth.
- Having come to an end; passed: a spent era of opulence.
- Depleted of energy, force, or strength; exhausted: At the end of the hot day the spent workers slept under a shady tree.
- Of or relating to a vessel at the end of a voyage, with fuel, stores, and water consumed and cargo discharged.
- verb - to pay out