Scrabble word: SENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENT exist?
Definitions of SENT in dictionaries:
- noun - 100 senti equal 1 kroon in Estonia
- verb - cause to go somewhere
- verb - to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - assign to a station
- verb - transfer
- verb - cause to be admitted
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- adj - caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted
- verb - to rise upward, as a ship on a wave
- adj - to cause to go [v SENT, SENDING, SENDS] : SENDABLE
There are 4 letters in SENT: E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENT plus a wildcard: SENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENT
Images for SENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.