Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does STERN exist?
Definitions of STERN in dictionaries:
- noun - the rear part of a ship
- noun - United States concert violinist (born in Russia in 1920)
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- adj - of a stern or strict bearing or demeanor
- adj - not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
- adj - severe and unremitting in making demands
- adj - severely simple
- See Synonyms at severe.
- Grim, gloomy, or forbidding in appearance or outlook.
- Firm or unyielding; uncompromising.
- Inexorable; relentless: stern necessity.
- The rear part of a ship or boat.
- A rear part or section.
- v - to give up
- n - the rear part of a ship
There are 5 letters in STERN: E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STERN plus a wildcard: STERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STERN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STERN
- File114111-sternberger-stern.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- stern - Christmas Dreams Decoration
- stern Typ I - Hot and Cool - AUTOAUFKLEBER
- Startseite Themenwelten stern offen beglimmert 2 Stck gold
- Startseite Themenwelten stern Mangoholz zum Stellen braun
- stern dunkelblau Bgelmotiv - Bild vergrern
- Brder-Unitt Sozietten Mission Losungen Herrnhuter sterne
- stern Licht-Gestber
- Malvorlage stern - Abb. 22753.