Scrabble word: ASTERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASTERN exist?
Definitions of ASTERN in dictionaries:
- adv - stern foremost or backward
- adv - at or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane
- adv - (of a ship or an airplane) behind
- Behind a vessel.
- At or to the stern of a vessel.
- With or having the stern foremost; backward.
- adv - at or toward the rear of a ship
There are 6 letters in ASTERN: A E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASTERN plus a wildcard: ASTERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASTERN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASTERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.