Scrabble word: NATURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATURES exist?
Definitions of NATURES in dictionaries:
- noun - the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized
- noun - a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe
- noun - the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.
- noun - the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions
- noun - a particular type of thing
- adj - the essential qualities of a person or thing [n -S] : NATURED
There are 7 letters in NATURES: A E N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATURES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATURES plus a wildcard: NATURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATURES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.