Scrabble word: RECUSANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECUSANT exist?
Definitions of RECUSANT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who refuses to conform to established standards of conduct
- adj - (of Catholics) refusing to attend services of the Church of England
- adj - refusing to submit to authority
- One of the Roman Catholics in England who incurred legal and social penalties in the 16th century and afterward for refusing to attend services of the Church of England.
- A dissenter; a nonconformist.
- noun - one who refuses to accept established authority
There are 8 letters in RECUSANT: A C E N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECUSANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECUSANT plus a wildcard: RECUSANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECUSANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECUSANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.