Scrabble word: SNARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNARE exist?
Definitions of SNARE in dictionaries:
- noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- noun - a small drum with two heads and a snare stretched across the lower head
- noun - a surgical instrument consisting of wire hoop that can be drawn tight around the base of polyps or small tumors to sever them
- noun - strings stretched across the lower head of a snare drum
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - entice and trap
- A trapping device, often consisting of a noose, used for capturing birds and small mammals.
- Something that serves to entangle the unwary.
- A surgical instrument with a wire loop controlled by a mechanism in the handle, used to remove growths, such as tumors and polyps.
- Any of the wires or cords stretched across the lower skin of a snare drum to increase reverberation.
- A snare drum.
- verb - to catch in a trap (a device for capturing and holding animals)