Scrabble word: SNARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNARE exist?
Definitions of SNARE in dictionaries:
- noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- noun - a small drum with two heads and a snare stretched across the lower head
- noun - a surgical instrument consisting of wire hoop that can be drawn tight around the base of polyps or small tumors to sever them
- noun - strings stretched across the lower head of a snare drum
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - entice and trap
- A trapping device, often consisting of a noose, used for capturing birds and small mammals.
- Something that serves to entangle the unwary.
- A surgical instrument with a wire loop controlled by a mechanism in the handle, used to remove growths, such as tumors and polyps.
- Any of the wires or cords stretched across the lower skin of a snare drum to increase reverberation.
- A snare drum.
- verb - to catch in a trap (a device for capturing and holding animals)
There are 5 letters in SNARE: A E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNARE plus a wildcard: SNARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNARE
Images for SNARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.