Scrabble word: RANGES
Is RANGES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RANGES in dictionaries:
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the limits within which something can be effective
- noun - a large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze
- noun - a series of hills or mountains
- noun - a place for shooting (firing or driving) projectiles of various kinds
- noun - a variety of different things or activities
- noun - (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined
- noun - the limit of capability
- noun - a kitchen appliance used for cooking food
- verb - change or be different within limits
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - have a range
- verb - range or extend over
- verb - lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - let eat
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - to place in a particular order
There are 6 letters in RANGES: A E G N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANGES
Click to search all anagrams of RANGES plus a wildcard: RANGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RANGES
Lookup in Wiki for RANGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.