Scrabble word: ORANGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORANGES exist?
Definitions of ORANGES in dictionaries:
- noun - round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees
- noun - orange color or pigment
- noun - any citrus tree bearing oranges
- noun - any pigment producing the orange color
- noun - a river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
- noun - a citrus fruit
There are 7 letters in ORANGES: A E G N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORANGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORANGES plus a wildcard: ORANGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORANGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORANGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.