Scrabble word: GONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GONE exist?
Definitions of GONE in dictionaries:
- verb - change location
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - move away from a place into another direction
- verb - enter or assume a certain state or condition
- verb - be awarded
- verb - have a particular form
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - follow a certain course
- verb - be abolished or discarded
- verb - be or continue to be in a certain condition
- verb - make a certain noise or sound
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - to be spent or finished
- verb - progress by being changed
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - pass, fare, or elapse
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - be in the right place or situation
- verb - be ranked or compare
- verb - begin or set in motion
- verb - have a turn
- verb - be contained in
- verb - be sounded, played, or expressed
- verb - blend or harmonize
- verb - lead, extend, or afford access
- verb - be the right size or shape
- verb - go through in search of something
- verb - be spent
- verb - give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- adj - destroyed or killed
- adj - dead
- adj - well in the past
- adj - no longer retained
- Past; bygone.
- Advanced beyond hope or recall.
- Dying or dead.
- Ruined; lost: a gone cause.
- Carried away; absorbed.
- Used up; exhausted.
- Infatuated: gone on the girl.
- Pregnant: is five months gone.
- adj - departed
There are 4 letters in GONE: E G N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GONE plus a wildcard: GONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GONE
Images for GONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.