Scrabble word: GONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GONE exist?
Definitions of GONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - a board game for two players who place counters on a grid
- adj - destroyed or killed
- adj - dead
- adj - well in the past
- adj - no longer retained
- Past; bygone.
- Advanced beyond hope or recall.
- Dying or dead.
- Ruined; lost: a gone cause.
- Carried away; absorbed.
- Used up; exhausted.
- Infatuated: gone on the girl.
- Pregnant: is five months gone.
- adj - departed