Scrabble word: GONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GONE exist?
Definitions of GONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - a board game for two players who place counters on a grid
- adj - destroyed or killed
- adj - dead
- adj - well in the past
- adj - no longer retained
- Past; bygone.
- Advanced beyond hope or recall.
- Dying or dead.
- Ruined; lost: a gone cause.
- Carried away; absorbed.
- Used up; exhausted.
- Infatuated: gone on the girl.
- Pregnant: is five months gone.
- adj - departed
There are 4 letters in GONE: E G N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GONE plus a wildcard: GONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GONE
Images for GONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.