Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GONE exist?
Definitions of GONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - a board game for two players who place counters on a grid
- adj - destroyed or killed
- adj - dead
- adj - well in the past
- adj - no longer retained
- Past; bygone.
- Advanced beyond hope or recall.
- Dying or dead.
- Ruined; lost: a gone cause.
- Carried away; absorbed.
- Used up; exhausted.
- Infatuated: gone on the girl.
- Pregnant: is five months gone.
- adj - departed
There are 4 letters in GONE: E G N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GONE plus a wildcard: GONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GONE
Images for GONE
- gone blackfilm.comread
- REVIEW gone (Blu-ray) KDVR.com
- ... Month Guest Author Michael Grant on writing the gone series
- Jorges Place gone 12 HORAS PARA VIVER (gone) de Heitor Dhalia
- gone - Movie DVD Scanned Covers
- ... released six new photos from Amanda Seyfried s new thriller gone
- Movie Review gone the search is on The Lance
- gone (gone book 1) by Michael Grant
- gone HUNGER LIES and PLAGUE
- gone is a type of subtle thriller score that plays with listener ...