Scrabble word: GNOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does GNOME exist?
Definitions of GNOME in dictionaries:
- noun - a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man
- noun - a short pithy saying expressing a general truth
- One of a fabled race of dwarflike creatures who live underground and guard treasure hoards.
- A pithy saying that expresses a general truth or fundamental principle; an aphorism.
- adj - extremely small
- noun - an extremely small person
- verb - to cause to appear small
There are 5 letters in GNOME: E G M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GNOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GNOME plus a wildcard: GNOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GNOME
Images for GNOME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.