Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENOME exist?
Definitions of GENOME in dictionaries:
- noun - the ordering of genes in a haploid set of chromosomes of a particular organism
- A complete haploid set of chromosomes with its associated genes.
- adj - a haploid set of chromosomes [n -S] : GENOMIC
There are 6 letters in GENOME: E E G M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENOME plus a wildcard: GENOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENOME
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENOME
- Einstein Offers Easy-to-Use genome Analyzer To Scientific Community ...
- genome - what is and definition Health Dictionary
- genome Diagram
- Charting the human genome map
- genome.jpg (700 315 pxeles tamao de archivo 62 KB tipo ...
- genome Sequencing - genome Gene Sequence
- genome structure
- ... genome maps that serve as landmarks or gene markers for that
- Research Feature Mapping the genome of Nitrobacter winogradskyi
- Figure 1 - genome Organization
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.