Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENOMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENOMES exist?
Definitions of GENOMES in dictionaries:
- noun - the ordering of genes in a haploid set of chromosomes of a particular organism
- adj - a haploid set of chromosomes [n -S] : GENOMIC
There are 7 letters in GENOMES: E E G M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENOMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENOMES plus a wildcard: GENOMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENOMES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENOMES
- Institute for Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) - IMA Public ...
- GEN News HighlightsPilot Phase of 1000 genomes Project Identifies 8 ...
- 1000 genomes By sequencing several genomes in depth and hundreds ...
- the genomes of all cells which are composed of DNA virus genomes ...
- Sequencing of Patient genomes Is Becoming Practical Techmedicus ...
- iGraphics explained Deadly genomes
- The 1000 genomes Project
- ... supercoiled allowing for the compact nature of many bacterial genomes
- Human genetic variation mapped across 1000 genomes MassGenomics
- 1000 genomes barrier broken KurzweilAI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.